Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
- Design and implement organizational change programs closely with the business, examples being culture change, new ways of working and agile implementation and commercial programs
- Lead design, development and implementation of talent development programs partnering with the line to ensure that all employees are developed to meet the needs of their current and future roles and that career paths and competencies are leveraged across the business consistently
- Responsible for learning needs analysis, defining key capability gaps and developing business relevant programsDesign and deliver on-going learning programs and facilitate team effectiveness
- Drive digitalization of learning
- Vendor management - manage relationships when using external resources for design and execution of talent and leadership programs
- Opportunity towork on Liberty Global wide projects and share best practice
- Sparring partner to the Liberty Global Talent Team, HR Business Partners and Internal Communications in organizational development, business projects and L&D matters
- Human Resource Generalist with specialist experience in change, talent development and learning
- Experience in managing projects with extensive detail coordination
- Experience in effectively interacting with and influencing business leaders
- Good understanding of change and talent management systems
- Understanding of learning design and adult learning methodology
- Organization principles & practices (including design and team effectiveness, agile)
- Assessment and Feedback instruments (including MBTI; 360; Hogan; Team Management Profile etc.)
- Experience in an international, fast moving environment
- Fluent German and English, any other languages a plus
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.