Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the soon-to-be company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Assist with risk assessment processes and control framework identification relating to IT General and IT Application Controls (IT controls)
- Perform SOX control walkthroughs and communicate with the business units to determine the appropriate design of controls
- Monitor and report on the timely delivery of documentation for audit requests
- Perform tests of design effectiveness and operating effectiveness according to internal Liberty Global control testing guidance;
- Provide support and input to the development and implementation of guidance in according to the Liberty Global SOX compliance process;
- Assist in delivery of global SOX requests in relation to yearly deliverables and timelines
- Participate in the management of external auditor requests in relation to SOX testing for IT controls
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Management Information Systems/ Information Technology or degree in Accounting/Finance with IT SOX experience
- Background in media, telecommunications or entertainment industry is a plus
- CISA or equivalent certifications is a plus
- Fluency in English, written and oral is required; fluency in German is highly desirable
- Able to work in teams, supporting colleagues in completing tasks, as well as working independently
- Proactive and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills with a big attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage own work load including delivery to deadlines and quality standards
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize your chance to become part of our journey and actively shape our future! We look forward to receiving your full online application.