Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the soon-to-be company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Your duties and responsibilities
To strengthen our senior leadership team in the Sales division, you will help drive the strategy & execution to increase our footprint in this area of Digital Sales. We are immediately looking for a creative and entrepreneurial leader who will take on the following tasks with energy and enthusiasm:
- P/L Responsibility for the Digital Sales department
- Design and implement digital growth strategy to maximize online sales, traffic and increase customer retention
- Develop Digital platforms and traffic channels to increase sales and conversions, and to promote our business, product and service offerings to customers.
- Introduce programs to simplify and digitize customer experience and sales journeys
- Identify trends to proactively promote best in class behaviour and expand Digital Business
- Execute and optimize the full spectrum of digital traffic channels: Search (aid and SEO), Paid Social, Email, CRM, Display and Retargeting, and new advanced digital marketing tactics (e.g., data-driven targeting, Influencer marketing)
- Manage across Commercial, Digital and Marketing to lead effective campaigns and sales activities
- Establish advanced measurement and performance reporting dashboard
- Develop tools and support strategies to enhance the customer journey, digitalisation and wider engagement of our support services and products online – monitor, develop and increase flash sales
- Lead to break down silos across the business, to support a more agile and cross-functional way of working; particularly across digital, commercial and marketing
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Business Administration or a remit very similar
- Several years of experience in a leading Digital Sales position in a dynamic business, agile environment, ideally with a focus on transformation and digitalisation
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in successful conversion and online sales
- Understanding of technical requirements and trend-oriented platforms
- Expertise in the change process and digital design of products and platforms
- Experience in the integration and merger of existing team structures
- Willingness to embrace complex issues developing conceptual solutions and having the drive to implement them
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of web-analytics software and Market Research Programmes
- Performance-oriented, willing to learn with strong EQ
- Customer mindset and agile principles to drive digital simplicity
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize your chance to become part of our journey and actively shape our future! We look forward to receiving your full online application.