Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our Customer Journey & User Experience team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic person who can begin either immediately or as soon as possible. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Continuous optimization of sales and care journeys through data driven decisioning and testing (customer journey mapping, funnel analysis, A/B testing, onsite polls, heatmap analysis)
- Guarantee the quality of the overall user experience
- Leading efforts to define detailed concepts and create wireframes for UPC websites
- Provide insights as well as recommendations for changes, based on behavioral economics and neuro-marketing
- Convince key company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed Solutions
- Pro-actively gather and analyze external customer data to influence changes on the Website and gather ideas for improvement
- Setting up and conducting qualitative interviews
- Set up and manage quality control gates and processes
- Being involved in the creation (visual design and copy) and development of the website, using best practices to help develop interface conventions and standards
- Making sure the new website concept is well understood through the organization and implemented by the digital team
- Enthusiastic customer minded problem solver with attention to details
- University or Bachelor’s Degree required in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Marketing, Psychology, Communication Science or similar
- Five to seven years of online usability or research experience in large size companies or agencies
- Three to five years of conversation optimization, including proven track record of expertise in behavioral patterns, web analytics and conduction of A/B tests
- Proven track record of expertise for Adobe Marketing cloud (Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, Experience Manager) or comparable tools
- Strong skills in prototyping/design tools like Figma or similar and skills in Microsoft Office (PP, Excel)
- Autonomous worker with exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus
- Experienced in agile projects
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.
For this position we only consider direct applications.