Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
The Senior Product Owner will be responsible for the development and delivery of the new and improvement of inflight initiatives for customer Journeys in the customer lifecycle, ultimately to help become number one for customer experience in the Telco industry.
To strengthen our Simply Digital team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
Roadmap and strategy:
- Defines and drives the product vision & strategy, roadmap and growth opportunities from a customer-centric perspective with a focus to digitalize all E2E customer journeys
- Work with all other business functions like marketing, sales and finance to develop and prioritize quarterly review meetings, annual budget and strategy
- Manage our portfolio of products through the complete customer LifeCycle
Cross-team coordination and collaboration:
- Provide the voice of the customer to the development Team
- Own product development and outcomes in an entrepreneurial sense and communicate progress on outcomes to stakeholders across the organization, including senior management
- Co-ordinate with Product Owners of other customer journeys
- Accountable to deliver the product benefits based on the business case Ambition
- Focus on fast, innovative and flexible delivery in an international, agile environment
- Collaborate with team members to scope, release, and iterate on projects and feature requests
- Deliver on schedule high quality releases with clear and measurable impacts on organizational metrics
Leadership and Team mentorship:
- Strong leadership capabilities and assertive character to set the agenda across the organization in a collaborative and constructive way with emphasis
- 7+ years of proven track record in leadership of x-functional, heterogeneous teams within agile set-up and a strong focus on fast delivery
- Master degree in computer science or other technology related field
- Experience with design thinking and digital at heart
- Strong planning, organization, and collaborative skills
- Strong customer experience focus
- Excellent communication, storytelling, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to juggle moving priorities to ensure project success
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Exceptional soft skills are a must - including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.