Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our UPC Web Team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic person who can begin either immediately or as soon as possible. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- The overall online user experience for www.upc.ch
- The continuous optimization of the user interface, including personalized experiences
- The commercial success of our website, by increasing online sales and reducing churn rates.
To be able to realize this, you will be
- Working together in a team of user experience managers and designers, both internally and externally
- Create and document detailed mockups, prototypes and design specifications to assure the quality of implementation
- Define design assets for www.upc.ch and other channels
- Present relevant outcomes to senior management
- Provide guidelines and know-how for other digital teams
- Improve the maturity level of customer satisfaction and user centred design methods
- Prepare and support in conducting testing and research with our customers (User Acceptance tests, Usabilty tests, Focus Group Tests)
- Deliver Hands-on support in large size projects
You bring both strategic, creative and analytical skills to enhance the joy-of-use and attract new and existing customers.
- Proven track record of successfully implemented online projects
- Expert in Figma or comparable designing tool (Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop)
- Skills in Microsoft office (PP, Excel)
- Enthusiasm for design, continuous conversion optimization and evidence based UX decisions
- Create and document detailed mockups and design specifications to assure the quality of implementation
- Strong teamplayer, feeling comfortable in working in an interdisciplinary team
- Work on the digital roadmap and make sure Customer Journey topics get enough attention
- Passion to ensure highest design quality for new projects as well as for business as usual
- Enthusiastic customer minded problem solver with attention to detail
- University or Bachelor’s Degree required in Interaction Design, visual design, Human Computer Interaction or similar.
- Three years of online experience in large size companies or at an agency
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in agile projects
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.
For this position we only consider direct applications