Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our Digital Workplace team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Collaborate with IMAC Service Partner to develop and provide proper solutions to the internal customers
- Perform quality controls on all tickets inside of the ticketing system how ar assigned to the one site support
- Support the definition of meaningful and timely reporting of KPI metrics
- Verification, approval or denegation of all Hardware request inside of the workflow tool and forward the requests to the service provider according of actual guidelines
- Act as a Interface between service engineering and the customer in case of special hardware ordering’s
- Order offers for hardware ordering and do the vendor Mgmt., perform the rollout planning on the lifecycle Mgmt. and perform the control of the implementation
- Regular control of the Hardware inventory an perform regularly an inventory
- Coordination of the external partners
- Create performance Reports based on requirements an all themes
- Energy and passion in order to achieve stretching objectives
- Understanding of and passion for delivery of excellent service to internal customer & partners
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships across the team
- Creative, imaginative and innovative thinking relating to problem solving and new opportunities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Understanding of 2nd line support of desk-side
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.
For this position we only consider direct applications.