Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
Technical Lead B2B IT
To strengthen our Salesforce DevOps team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive end-to-end design, development, configuration and testing of local B2B IT Solutions
- Contribute to architectural reviews, discussions and decision making
- Ensure that the team is applying best practices
- Development and configuration activities
- Provide technical and organizational guidance to the team
- Collaborate with System Integration Management, delivery teams and other relevant parties on planning and implementation of BSS solutions requiring distributed delivery
- Proactively and accurately communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Present solutions to the stakeholders and team
- Experience in application development
- Salesforce and Cloudsense development experience
- Salesforce Certification
- Basic SDLC process trainings, for example ITIL foundation, agile methodologies, testing
- Demonstrated skills in configuration management, systems integration, IT architecture
- People and project management skills
- Ability to delegate, maintain a helicopter view, quickly identify risks and constraints
- Fluency English, German knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge about the UPC B2B IT implementation is a plus
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.