Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
UPC business employs 200 people in all regions of Switzerland. Our customers include over 16,000 companies from all industries (for references see www.upc-cablecom.biz). Over the past six years, UPC business has established itself as the «Best Corporate Network Carrier» in the Swiss telecommunications market. UPC business offers telecom solutions for SMEs and large Enterprises.
To strengthen our B2B Marketing team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either on 1 March 2020 or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Lead a team of Senior Business Analysts
- Drive new projects in the field of Analytics
- Development of real time Analytics Tools and Processes - identify new tools & improvements to existing tools to support new requirements by interacting with various cross-functional teams (especially BI and Controlling), external vendors & build team capabilities
- Forecast future sales, revenues and risks, including Roll, LRR and Budget Planning for the B2B area
- Analytics: Build Predictive & Propensity models for better decision making pertaining to key aspects such as Churn, acquisition, etc leading to better customer lifecycle management and resulting in revenue and cost reduction improvements
- Develop, steer and improve the sales commissioning modeling by analyzing and developing the best models balancing revenue & market share growth
- Develop, steer and improve the sales commissioning modeling, analyzing and developing the best models balancing revenue & market share growth – develop sales commission schemes based on thorough analysis and financial modeling
- Identify, select and analyze customer target groups, aiming at increasing acquisition rates
- Analyze the marketing activities ROI: make recommendations on the marketing communication budgets and the returns generated based on deep dive analysis
- Managing reporting & analytics for the B2B organization and supporting decision making by generation of regular and Ad Hoc Analysis
- Manage reporting & analytics for the B2B organization and supporting decision making by generation of Regular and Ad Hoc Analysis
- Deliver impactful analysis and ensure the work produced throughout the team is accurate, of high quality, and delivered on time
- Provide accurate and robust reporting for the B2B area management teams to give a comprehensive view of business performance. Identify the story in the numbers and distil the 'so what' from the data
- Responsibilities include data quality, Performance Monitoring, Geo information, Business insights, Co-creation with CRM team, commercial managers and marketing managers, Project support and process analytics
- Identify and qualify opportunities to develop new business
- University degree, preferably a Master`s
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, analytics, commercial planning or similar roles, within a large company, with minimum of 2 years in a people management role
- Strong analytical and Commercial Acumen and understanding of advanced analytical tools
- Telecommunications experience is a must - understanding of Telecom market and products and Services
- Understanding behavior of customers, and generate actionable customer insights
- Good understanding of technology, quantitative techniques – mathematical and statistical
- Strong team player with a proactive and `can do` attitude
- Great presentation preparation skills and ability to communicate and push through ideas at higher management Level
- Knowledge in SQL is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.