BEST OF TWO WORLDS - LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE
Do you enjoy working in an SME environment with an international telecom group in the background? With approximately 120 employees, Liberty Global Swiss Services (LGSS) is an important service company for UPC Switzerland within the parent company Liberty Global. Our employees work primarily in the areas of finance and customer service.
Join the Liberty Global family and make an active contribution to the success of the company.
For our dynamic Finance team in 1120 Vienna we are looking for a
SOX Senior Analyst (w/m/*)
for 40 hours / week
In this role you will be part of the UPC Switzerland Risk Management Team and support the Director of Risk & Compliance in the development, execution and management of the Company’s Risk and Compliance program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the SOX Manager in the management of company compliance with the COSO Internal Controls Framework over the Financial Reporting program and assistance in delivery of the SOX program as per Liberty Global functional group requirements;
- Assist with risk assessment processes and control framework identification;
- Perform SOX control walkthroughs and communicate with the business units to determine the appropriate design of controls;
- Monitor and report on the timely delivery of documentation for audit requests;
- Perform tests of design effectiveness and operating effectiveness according to internal Liberty Global control testing guidance;
- Provide support and input to the development and implementation of guidance in according to the Liberty Global SOX compliance process;
- Assist in delivery of global SOX requests in relation to yearly deliverables and timelines;
- Participate in the management of external auditor requests in relation to SOX testing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of senior experience in assurance, accounting or auditing functions (background in media, telecommunications or entertainment industry is a plus);
- CPA, ACA, CIA, CIPM, CISA or equivalent certifications is a plus;
- Fluency in English, written and oral is required; fluency in German is highly desirable;
- Able to work in teams, supporting colleagues in completing tasks, as well as working independently;
- Proactive and result oriented;
- Strong analytical skills with a big attention to detail;
- Ability to plan and manage own work load including delivery to deadlines and quality standards
DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT – FLEXIBILITY - OPEN FOR CHANGE
- Good team work in a committed and international team;
- Varied tasks and flexible working hours;
- Diverse development opportunities within our organization;
- Social benefits of a modern and dynamic Company;
- Collectively agreed minimum salary from € 2.734,21 gross (on the basis of 40 hours / week) per month depending on your qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible
Convince yourself - grow with us!