Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
To strengthen our Base Management Team in Wallisellen, we are looking for a dynamic person with high motivation and enthusiasm to take on the following tasks:
- Ownership and steering of base, churn and retention relevant KPIs
- Development and execution of measures for sustainable increase of customer value, loyalty and base size through up- and cross-selling measures
- Value based offer steering
- Development of next best action strategies
- Campaign and project responsibility for existing customers, from the idea, conception, implementation to success control
- Proactive stakeholder management with all base and retention relevant channels
- Development and execution of cross-product campaign concept and plans for existing customers (across all product lines)
- Definition, launch and execution of processes, tactical offers and promotions with the objective to increase the sales volume, customer value and loyalty
- Awareness and proactive lookout for trends and developments as well as competitive offers in the Swiss and international telco markets
- Commercial lead of cross-divisional Projects
- At least 3 years practical experience in a CRM, Marketing or Product Management position, preferably in the Telco industry
- Good knowledge of Swiss Telecommunications Market
- Ability to steer and implement x-department projects
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a Team
- High flexibility in adapting to a fast changing environment
- Strong customer orientation to drive actions and decisions
- Good understanding of the business/financial consequences of strategic as well as tactical activities
- English and at least one Swiss national language (DE, FR or IT) is a must
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.