Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our Reporting CHAT team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Design, develop and implement data reporting systems.
- Develop PLSQL procedures, packages to integrate data into datamarts & Reporting data stores
- Partner with Data Analytics to transition ad-hoc reporting into recurring/ repeatable data and reporting capabilities
- Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand insights and recommendations to make data driven decisions
- Develop SQL queries against multiple data sources, including transactional and analytical databases
- Develop, publish and maintain documentation, including a report catalog, of all reports, queries and other key deliverables produced
- Support the data reporting and analytics needs of the Sales & Customer operations Units
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related training required
- Minimum of five years of experience in coding PLSQL, developing reports and/or data extracts required
- Good expsosure to Business objects, Tableau and SQL skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare documentation with generally recognized standards
- Ability to conduct work on multiple projects with minimal direction and supervision
- English and German spoken / written skills
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.