Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our B2C Controlling team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. During this 6 months internship, you will be assisting in the preparation of commercial business cases covering the areas of Go-To-Market, Base Management, and Customer Value Proposition to drive the UPC business forward faster. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Regularly meet with key Marketing Heads to gather information about new campaigns and Portfolios
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to analyze large sets of non-financial data
- Turn insights into robust financial models and forecasts
- Set investment KPIs and determine project risk
- Present results to Finance and Marketing stakeholders
- Conduct post-launch evaluations and analyze variances
- Recent graduate or in the final year of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program, preferably in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Informatics
- Good foundation in Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Marketing theory
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), understanding of SQL is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively through story-lining
- Capable of working independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage parallel assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent English skills, additional languages are a plus
- Service-oriented mindset
- Great learning opportunity for serious self-starters with the ambition of pursuing a career in Finance
- Successful completion of the 6 months internship can lead to permanent employment at UPC or a recommendation letter to the Liberty Global Graduate Program
- A competitive gross monthly salary of CHF 4’000 when working on a full-time basis
- Flat hierarchy with the possibility of taking on more responsibility early on
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.