Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic person who can begin either immediately or as soon as possible. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Create strategic Business analysis for optimization and steering purposes within Customer Operations
- Independently identify and understand business problems through data and transform into actionable solutions
- Initiation, development, illustration and liaison of tactical and strategic business cases
- Explain complex business contexts to Senior Leadership
- Interact in between process management, business steering, business digitization, Business Intelligence and Senior Leadership
- Lead small analytical projects
- Master in Economics or Business
- Three years working experience in consultancy or business intelligence
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking paired with business understanding and creative problem solving
- Ability to translate data analysis into business cases
- Proactive, communicative, self-starter and assertive mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong presentation skills for C-level audience
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in reporting tool (preferably Tableau) and SQL (preferably Oracle SQL)
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.
For this Position we only consider direct applications.