Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our E2E team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Own and develop the IT enterprise architecture and ensure alignment along with lead product owners, principal engineers and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure unique and clear data ownership across all business domains
- Find, initiate and drive initiatives that bring value to the company from an IT architectural point of view
- Coordinate architectural communities and communicate their architectural decisions across teams and domains on enterprise level
- To keep knowledge on the detailed architecture the enterprise architects take some E2E design work within programs/agile teams
- Work with local and corporate business stakeholders on future product direction and technology capability
- Review project requirements and detailed Designs forom Solution architects
- Produce and own the IT enterprise Architecture reference document
- Be an active part in the architectural community to steadily improve the architectural skills of UPC
- Master degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Recent IT Architecture experience in a Telco environment, preferably 5+ years on a variety of projects/programs
- Ability to lead and guide the solutions architects on architectural topics
- Ability to structure complex topics and bringing in architectural models and translate those into software architectures and business language without losing required details
- Experience in multiple programing languages, current technologies and frameworks as well as proven track record of designing and implementing successful architecture landscapes
- Deep understanding of agile teams and ability to work closely with product teams
- Experience in guiding the decommissioning of legacy software and moving systems into cloud environments
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.