Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
To strengthen our Portfolio & CVP Connectivity team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Is responsible for the pricing strategy taking into account guidance provided by the LRP of the entire B2C Front Book portfolio
- Leads end-to-end positioning and pricing of all market propositions especially the commercial B2C Front book offers
- Benchmarks market environment and derives conclusions on necessary actions.
- Proposes self-initiated pricing and portfolio adaptations resulting in innovative CVPs.
- Provides input for market research related to the pricing and positioning of new/existing propositions
- Reviews and signs-off retention propositions proposed by Base Management in line with the guidance provided through the Pricing strategy
- Proposes and aligns with Finance and Sales on commissioning strategy to optimize product tier-mix- Develop, and evaluate pricing strategies that drive ARPC growth for new and existing customer groups
- Determines pricing of propositions by taking into account expected tier mix of portfolio and market pricing, and related direct costs
- Provides guidance in creating promotional campaigns e.g setting guidance on promotional benefits and discounts
- Manages Gross margin / OCF for all marketed propositions of the UPC consumer Portfolio
- Continuously seeks for smart new ways to maximize value with innovative pricing offers
- Strong strategic, abstract thinker with holistic view on customer needs, competition, technological trends and costs
- University degree with specialization in marketing, economics or finance
- At least 5 years of experience in Pricing, Base Management & Revenue Prevention
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Team-player with convincing interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possesses a sound sense for finance and accounting principles
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- For this position we only consider direct applications.
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.