Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with its innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our B2C Controlling team in Wallisellen, either immediately or as soon as possible, for the financial management of the B2C products and the business unit Marketing & Products and who will take on the following tasks with energy and enthusiasm:
- Finance business partnering for the B2C leadership team regarding operative and strategic Topics
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and KPI reports for Management
- Coordination and support for those responsible for budgeting and forecasts
- Responsibility for the products’ profitability, cost controlling and capex investments
- Further development and optimisation of controlling instruments
- Representation of Controlling in cross-departmental projects, business case calculations and cost optimisation programmes
- Lead of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance Projects
- Ongoing monitoring of business cases and the expected profitability
- Point of contact in the business unit B2C Commercial for all financial topics
- Higher education in Business Management with a focus on finance/Controlling
- Several years (5-7 years) of relevant professional experience in operative Controlling
- Experience in the telecommunications sector is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of SAP R/3, SAP BW, Oracle HFM and US-GAAP is an advantage
- An ambitious, proactive, independent and goal-oriented personality
- Analytical personality with the ability to translate financial metrics into important information for Management
- Team player and communicative personality with a high degree of enthusiasm and flexibility
- Very good spoken and written English skills are a requirement
With us, you will have the chance to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary, modern benefits and the opportunity to further your personal development in an international work environment. Seize the chance to play an active role in shaping the future of television, Internet and telephony in Switzerland! We are looking forward to receiving your full online application.