Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
For our team in Wallisellen we are looking for a Director Risk and Compliance (f/m/*)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage compliance, functional risk and SOX compliance processes and frameworks in Switzerland and Austria
- Support of policy governance process around issuance of new/revised policies, including identification of entity compliance controls for policies, and data to support the production of KPIs for compliance control monitoring
- Responsible for ensuring that Code of Conduct allegation and investigation processes and reporting is completed in accordance with the Liberty Global functional group procedures
- Implement and manage the Liberty Global functional risk management framework to identify and monitor management’s response to significant business risks (IT, Finance, Regulatory, Operational and Strategic) including the maintenance of a risk register
- Support and challenge the business in the operation of the risk management framework, including a periodic key risk assessment, identification of emerging risks and roll-out of key risk indicators
- Implement, evaluate and document appropriately designed controls to mitigate Liberty Global’s in-scope ICOFR risks, in accordance with Liberty Global SOX compliance process
- Responsible for ensuring timely and appropriate ICOFR-related deficiency evaluation, documentation and reporting to Liberty Global functional group
- University degree in accounting, internal audit or other qualified discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role, supervisory experience of Advantage
- CIA, CPA, ACA, CCEP, ACFE or equivalent certifications
- Thorough knowledge of risk methodology and compliance frameworks
- Fluent or native German speaking and fluent spoken and written English (Level C1 or above)
- Well-rounded, business partner, who brings a broad-based risk and compliance background and proven track record of accomplishments
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving and timely problem escalation
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism as well as tenacity to get to the bottom of issues to ensure accurate and valuable reporting to management
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills, ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to travel a minimum of 20% of the time
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.